Thursday, January 31, 2008

you know how you do

Who would know how it would feel to be stabbed with a small, but very real knife? Those who claim they have no idea how it feels, that’s who. I know for one, how it feels to put your heart and soul into something even though it may not be what you want to do with your life. But sometimes when you’re trying to get your foot in the door, that’s just what you have to do. I get that. I don’t mind doing that. But when I’m getting shit on by some stupid man with a power trip that’s when I cannot sit back and not doing anything anymore. I was given a shot and did a lot, receiving no credit for it.

Now there is a slow and quiet awkwardness in the air as I am slowly waiting to hear my fate. I have an inkling that there is going to be no news today. But that’s also because he wants me to finish with the crap that I’m doing today. That’s ok though, because I’m on to you. My guard is not down, nor has it ever been. Never trust anyone who uses humor to deflect how they really feel. It’s funny you see, he has no problem talking down or exploding into a temper tantrum when something bad happens, but when the air is calm he still doesn’t know how to act. Go figure, you pompous ass!

I’m working on my time now. No need to worry now. I see everything now.

No comments: