Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mindless Bantering in a Cold Cubicle

It's about 3:10 on a snowy afternoon and I am currently counting down the minutes til 4 so I can drive myself to class. The only thing is that I cannot feel my feet or fingers because it is ridiculously cold in here. When I first arrived this morning things weren't so bad. I took my coat off, enjoying myself while reviewing curriculum before it is sent out. I even enjoyed partial snacks like potatoe chips and yogurt. But about 2 hours later, the cold started seeping its way in. One would think that since I am on the 5th floor it wouldn't be so bad... no no. it's totally worse now! I have my scarf and coat on as if I'm going outside. I think that I should scrounge up some gloves.

I'm hungry. Help me.

3 comments:

Jupiter said...

I am CONSTANTLY cold these days! Maybe we should just not live where it's so cold,eh?

Silla_Sophia_Sangria said...

Bou Bou,

I think that you and I are one in the same! But as much as I would love to live near the coast, I'm still freaked out that I'm going to be involved in a monsoon title wave and die. I even had a dream the other night that my Passat was engulfed in water and I opened the sunroof just in time to swim out... eh.

Jupiter said...

I think falling into the ocean is a concern of mine as well LOL.

You want to hear something hysterical? My husband told me yesterday that "we" are looking at land in MONTANA. Montana! I thought the goal was to get closer to the equator!