Tuesday, January 8, 2008

same campus, new classes

I was going to wait for the end of the week until I've had a full week of classes, but I'm bored and I just took an online quiz for the 50th time (you think I'm joking), we could take it an unlimited amount of times and I couldn't grasp the fact that there were three questions with multiple answers. I had noticed from the start of the quiz that the boxes were square instead of circles like the other questions, but I think after about the 35th time, I realized what was happening. OSU thinks they can out-trick me they've got another thing coming. So anyways, I got 10 out of 10, yay me! And on quiz number 2 which isn't due until Monday, I got 5 out of 5 and it only took me about 10 tries, which all in all isn't really so bad.

Now that the night is complete, I should be off to bed because I have to be at the bank at 7, but I do get off at noon so I can go to class at 1. The good thing about tomorrow though, is that I'll have enough time to be creepy and follow unknowing students back to their cars so I can take their parking spots. It's the privelage that I get for being a poor college student.

No comments: