Sunday, February 3, 2008

to the mean man in the drive-thru

I don't know about you, but when I am visiting my financial institution, I am always on my best behavior. You know why? It's because a lot of the time, they are right and you are wrong. If you overdraw your account, nine time out of ten, you already know about it. If you "lost" your debit card, we can get you a new one, just please be specific about what happened to it. Further more, when you have a state document written out to two people, BOTH OF THOSE PEOPLE NEED TO SIGN IT! I don't care that you have a joint account with that person, I don't care that someone has been "doing it for you" for supposedly five years. And I don't care that you don't want to give me your id. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE! Figure It Out! It is against the law to cash, much less deposit something that is made out to two people, and without a proper state issued id so I can verify who you are.

Why bring up all of this information? Because some fucking dirty low life man, did exactly that and made me cry because I was doing my job, correctly! This individual came through the drive-thru and started screaming at me. Literally screaming, because when I turned the microphone off, I could still hear him.

Needless to say, my saturday morning was shot.

1 comment:

Jupiter said...

Gah! That sucks. I'm sorry :( Some people are just so goddamn rude and ..well...stupid.