Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rosco's New Year's Resolutions

check it... as I am completing my routine this morning before my 20 minute commute to work, what do I find but my little bear writing out his list of resolutions. And the list goes like this:

1. I will try to pick up after myself so mommy and daddy don't have to do it.

2. I will try to bark less at useless noises outside, upstairs, or in my common area.

3. I will be more appreciative of the fact that I am kept in the kitchen rather than in my kennel while mommy and daddy are at work, for it is always a good day when I am not in there.

4. I will always be cute! and not bite hands or jump on company.

I love my little Rosco Bear. As you all know, with good effort he will not keep any of them in the near future. Then again I can't blame him either.

No comments: