Tuesday, May 13, 2008

you're gonna be a homeless dog walkin mother fucka

i've been awful at updating recently, but i think it's because i have been super duper busy! while sometimes i feel like my life is moving at a crawling pace, i also can't help but realize that i'm getting married in 5 months, my internship will be over at the end of the month, and school is going to be out come a few more weeks. i feel like the quarter just started, and here it is about to be over. we have the guest list for invites finalized and the save-the-date cards mailed out courtesy of my mother/wedding planner --- without her i probably would have just settled for the Justice of the Peace type of ceremony and called it quits. OH! i don't know if i have mentioned it, but about a month ago we FINALLY got a washer and dryer. it's one of those energy efficient sets too. i'm pumped! no more laundry mats with the creepy, smelly people that like to stare. no more people lugging their smoky clothes in black garbage bags who don't know what it means to "separate colors", no more creepy lady trying to make conversation with me when clearly i am staring at a wall with my head phones blaring, and no more quarter machines weighing down my wallet/pants pockets... ANYMORE!! I also have this awful rash on my face. my opinion is that it's chemical burn from my face wash, but now it's all itchy and in random places. help me?

i've totally been up since 2:45 am, my hair is getting uber long (again), i think i aced my quiz from the heinous physiology class, and i have ravioli for lunch. things are looking up and i think that today is going to be a good day! i think that's it for now, well in a nut shell. i'm sure that i'll think if more stuff. no word on the house yet either, so keep your finger's crossed.

No comments: