Thursday, May 29, 2008

Why do bones ache?

It's here. Came to me like a scream in the night. Believe me, I would much rather have preferred to say whisper, but that it did not. There wasn't even a warning. Just hurting pelvis and aching, radiating bones. My body is definitely trying to tell me something. Much to that avail I am not listening. My life doesn't head time for listening much anymore -- as if it ever did. I'm hoping that within the next week and half it will all change. Summer will be here and tan lines anxiously waiting. Cautiously I will admit that compared to about two years ago my life seems pretty dull. Settling into the everyday domesticated life has left a small hole. I'm not sure what needs to be filled in it, but there is something. I can sure as hell tell you what it does not need -- aching bones. Then again, walking up the stairs to the fifth floor to find that the door is locked and elevator out of order on the ground floor doesn't help my current situation. So casually I snuck through the first floor door to the elevator that does work to rejoin my journey to the top of the building. Pretty soon it's going to be time for lunch and hopefully a quick power nap. Yeah I doubt that napping part too. Oh well. I guess bed time will be whatever time it is that I venture through the front door and into my bedroom. I don't think that it'll be too far off. Or at least until the Stats homework is done... and maybe a little time for a Kaluha and cream refrigeration cleaning. That my friends is my agenda. May you have a much better evening than mine.

Departing now. Good day.

2 comments:

Monster Bash Blog said...

that picture of you standing on the stairs above the pancakes is very pretty! totally unrelated to your post...i know....i also hope your bones feel better

Silla_Sophia_Sangria said...

thanks monster! that's my "peg leg" look. i'll be switching it up before too long. oh the bones are better... for now. then again in about 3 1/2 weeks they'll be back to the same ol' same ol'.