Tuesday, May 20, 2008

i HATE neighbors and most people

Apparently SOME people do not understand the concept of "sleepy time". That is, when the sun goes down shut the fuck up because people below you are trying to sleep. Apparently, what would seem like common courtesy is not the same amongst other people. It's bad enough that on Sunday mornings I'm woken by your annoying ass child, whom in my opinion should be in school, running across the ceiling. It's super early, and while I have been up for about 3 hours now, it does not excuse the fact that when we sleep with a loud ass fan on, and we can still hear you jumping around, you're just too damn loud! Unfortunately for me, I'm not a confrontational person, otherwise I would have marched my pissed off ass up to your door and started screaming. I've thought about it, but instead I'm going to write a note. Although, I'm more nervous that it will only escalate the situation and they will deliberately start stomping. But then again, my guess is that one would get the hint when I've hit the ceiling with my broomstick and started screaming to 'shut the Fuck up!!' on more than one occasion. Damn you people, and damn you Melon for making us take the downstairs apartment. I'll let you know how my note goes. Not to sound degrading, but they are Mexican neighbors who speak very little Spanish and the boys ogle me when they pass. I too am Mexican, but seriously!, what's the effin' problem? I clearly live with a boy, why would they feel as though I am 'on the market' so the speak. I think that's more of the reason why I haven't gone up to yell at them. I don't think that the boys are going to take me seriously, so like I said... I'll let you know how the note goes.

No comments: