Sunday, May 4, 2008

whoever said orange is the new pink, is seriously disturbed

i have been keeping mum on the subject of house hunting and buying since well, Shane is doing everything and i'm in the dark. So with that said, I didn't want to get my hopes up. We are "officially" in contract with the house and have been for a few weeks now but again, i don't want to get my hopes up. It's a little split level with three bedrooms, a solarium and a fire place... oh yeah there is a faux "theatre room" in the basement accompanied with gold velvet curtains. Needless to say they will be coming down! I can't wait to paint and so far things are looking pretty good for us getting the house.

p.s. I'm excited!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I hope everything goes like it should

Wait...you like my Ugly Floor but don't adore gold velvet curtains? What's wrong with you!? I'll take those gold curtains for the day I have my own home theater! ;)
(I have on my house plans a room that is a home theater,built partially underground into a hillside. However,hubby's house plan looks COMPLETELY different from mine so I think we should sort that out before we start building.)