Tuesday, May 13, 2008

my 'Melon' is kinda mushy

i know this may seem a little mushy and not at all what i usually post. but you know when you've met "the one" and you just know? every time i think of that phrase i always think of the movie 'When Harry Met Sally', it's one of the opening couples and there's this older woman that says "i knew, the way you know about a good melon"--- that's Shane. He's my Melon. i think that being on the verge of becoming a married woman with a mortgage and a cat (my cat being Rosco of course), it changes you. i never once wanted kids. when i was 17 i was convinced i was never getting married, never having kids and dieing alone, a little melodramatic huh? my thoughts exactly. but i always saw the 'movie romances' and had never found it. sure my relationship with my Melon is nothing like a movie or story board, but it's perfect for me. he gets me, he laughs at my stupid jokes (most of the time), he likes that i'm quirky, and he doesn't expect anything from me. i can just be, and it's so refreshing. a breath of fresh air when i need it. i love him unconditionally even when he drives me crazy. he's everything. he's my Melon. the end.

No comments: