Tuesday, May 6, 2008

damn you Raisinets!

This morning, i of course awoke at 4:30 am like with every Tuesday to finish studying and getting prepared for my quizzes at a wonderful 7:18 am Physiology class. Everything is going great, I made a few fuck ups on the quiz but overall I think that I'm going to do pretty well. For those of you who do not know, I do not thrive on coffee or tea or any caffeinated beverage for that matter. I could never get into it, plus coffee makes me jittery and want to poop all the time. So every Tuesday I am running off of pure energy and it kind of makes sense after all as to why I go to bed so early (9 pm cough cough)... well on most evenings. Weekends are a different story, I am young after all. Either way, I'm going about my day. I ate a yummy, somewhat soggy tuna sandwich for lunch and i saved the Raisinets for last. They don't have my dreaded HFCS, and they're delicious, only as I'm sucking them down one by one, this devil raisin gets a wild hair up its ass I swallow down the wrong tube. Not I'm coughing/choking/not breathing for about 5 minutes. My face is beet red, eyes watery and I feel like I have a bug in my throat. I don't know if it exhausted me or what, but now I'm super sleepy and cursing the names of all Raisinets!

I think I'll buy myself a new movie tonight for all my troubles. What to get, what to get?!

No comments: