Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Chonny's Cinematic Moment

Through the Eyes of Me!

Since I am not prone to telling "cinematic moments" the way in which my chicka Chonny here does, I am going to have to improvise since she is a little under the weather. I will call this, "cinematic moment of a lazy day". So here goes,

The day kick started off with me wanting to get up early to study for my quiz that I was supposed to have this evening. I would not be lying if I said that when my alarm went off at a frosty 5:45 am, I decided to poke my arm out of the pile of covers Shane hates that I keep on the bed, and switch it off for another 30 minutes. The only bad thing being that I did that about 5 times til it was too late. So I just rolled out of bed and piled on some clothes so I could face the day.

For lunch, my feat of switching from white to whole wheat bread is becoming something of a habit now. It's not so bad. It was also the only thing I had, I didn't have a choice but to eat it.

After the internship was over, I trucked/trecked (will someone please tell me how it's supposed to be spelled/used?) on over to my car so I could go to class. Have you ever seen a movie where someone steps off of a curb and into a HUGE puddle because it looks like a pile of snow. That was me today. It got me, and both my feet. I was sad... Then when I arrived at class, no one was there because she canceled the quiz and moved it to Thursday.

All in all, I think that I'm ready for bed and it's about 7 pm.

On the upswing, here are pictures of me drunk.


Just kidding, I was just having breakfast; and a good time at that!

3 comments:

Jupiter said...

See, I told you white to wheat wasn't so bad! I have some baking at this very moment:)

Even if you weren't drunk,I personally think a Drunken Breakfast sounds like a great idea right now. Ok, maybe not NOW but in the morning.

Silla_Sophia_Sangria said...

bou,

you are so adorable!

Chonny Sanchez said...

Hahah...amazing. You are an adorable drunk!