Friday, February 15, 2008

Back To 108!

I think that yesterday was the perfect day to order my wedding cake, and that's just what I did! Now that things are starting to come together I'm really getting excited. The few things left are to order the food, taste the food at Pacchia's for the rehearsal dinner, and pick out flowers. Other than that, everything is done and I don't know if you recall from past entries, preferably the day after christmas, when I tried on my dress right after I ate and I wanted to burst. I had the biggest gut known to man... So now that it's about a month or two later and I stopped drinking soda, I am back to my svelte 108 pounds. I'm pumped! I tried on my dress again yesterday and it was perfect, especially with the veil that we just got in. yay!

As for valentine's day, Shane and I didn't have the money to go all out so we made each other cards. It was perfect. He even made a "pop-up" heart to go in the middle when I opened it. hahaha. He's so cute! I'm just waiting for Rosco's gift now. Although, I have a hunch that he's not getting me anything other than a deflated toy he has already had for about two months. (sigh...)

No comments: