Thursday, April 3, 2008

he's officially sick and i'm officially stupid

to put it on the record, i have a bad habit of not thinking before i speak and it usually ends up to be either real embarrassing or real funny. apparently, yesterday at work my co worker and i were talking briefly about school and the dorms and yadda yadda yadda... i then proceed to ask her if she got a "melanoma shot" before moving into the dorms. she was such a sport about not wanting to make me feel stupid, but since i started laughing hysterically, i guess that's what outed me! what i meant to ask was whether or not she got her meningitis shot. Ha!


my poor boo is sick. urgent care said he may have bronchitis, but today we're going to get a different opinion from a family doctor they recommended him to. i feel bad for him, and Rosco keeps trying to lick his face. he just wants to give the kisses.

i think we're going to go look at houses today too.. yay!

3 comments:

Monster Bash Blog said...

seriously, something nasty is going around...almost everyone at my job has fallen victim!

happy househunting! i live on realtor.com and dream of the days of having my own kitchen! lol

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh,man...I have that same damn habit.I can't tell you how many times I vow that I will never,ever open my mouth in public again.

Happy House Hunting! I can't wait to move. I think we found land. 80 acres...woods,fields,stream,ponds. Lots of space for llamas ;)

Monster Bash Blog said...

well, i think you're definitely going to need that type of space for llamas!