Sunday, April 13, 2008

don't yawn in my face, Rosco

I have been in a funk these past few days, well because pretty much everyone around me has too and I'm sick of it. Friday was actually a good day, but then later fell apart... continuing my funk. Yesterday i went to an antique mall with a girlfriend of mine who i haven't seen in forever and it was wonderful! i found this awful tiger velvet painting that i just had to get. (I'll take pictures soon) Either way, I didn't get home til real late last night and since Rosco had been cooped up all night, I felt bad and decided that I would sleep out in the living room with him. BAD decision, i froze and the damn creature wouldn't calm down to save my life. Now it is about 11 am, I want to go back to sleep but my other half has stolen my blanket as well. So I think that I'll go for cheese. I have been fending for Brie and besides I'm all out of Parmesan. Trader Joe's... here I come!

No comments: