Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 9, 2008

The sky is falling in drops. Not enough to dampen or damage, just enough to layer the pavement in sorrows. Last night was the most un-meaningful in a long time. Rolling over to sleep can seem most unforgiving. A not so lazy Sunday is in the horizon because of business and machinery. Classes are demanding of hours and minutes with few breaks in between. My new favorite sparkle is a Bosc Dla Rei Moscato D'Asti, and a pilgrimage to restock is coming without a doubt. My spirits are low for no particular reason, and the bed sheets are calling my name while customers are screaming at me from the other side through a microphone. Ugh, another day meanders on at a slow crawl as the ice pick shoves deeper in before nightfall. Hopefully it will help me sleep better tonight. If you're in the neighborhood, don't stop by, instead listen to "Your Shoes and the World to Come", it's melodic and wonderful, encasing my entire mood and outlook of April 9, 2008; a Wednesday I am soon to forget.

April 10, 2008 --- feels the same today.

No comments: