Friday, September 25, 2009

I know right?

I have to admit that I've been having a miniature obsession with Lady Gaga. I'm not impressed with her 'pop art' culture makeover experience or whatever bullshit she tries to call it. I'm only really impressed with her voice and the way she plays piano. I think her acoustic live performances are wonderful, and she's got it put together. With that said I had the strangest dream the other night. I dreamed that I had a cavity. Which in itself is weird as I've never once had a cavity in my life. I'm one of the lucky few; i digress. The dream was so lucid that I actually felt the pain from my 'cavity'. It's strange I know. So in my dream I go to the dentist to get the situation assessed. The dental techs do x-rays and it shows that my bottom canine is all jacked up and black. But it shows I have another cavity on one of my upper canines.

Well my dentist, Lady Gaga, comes in not to fill my tooth but to pull it. She takes one of those Sani-wipes and rubs it around the base of my tooth. It's some sort of new innovative pain killer and local anesthetic in that world. Then she takes a white device that looks similar to the Ped-egg. That thing that is supposed to remove the dead skin from the heel of your foot. So she uses the Ped-egg, hooks my tooth and pulls it right out. Lady Gaga dentist then repeats the same process to my other tooth but only after a little bit of chit chat. It was as if we were new best friends.

The dream was insane and I woke up scratching my head. Have you ever had one of those dreams where they're so real you remember all the details? It was like that only times 10 because I was so freaked that's all I could think about today at work. I was re-playing it all in my head. I don't know what dream interpreters would say. If you have any ideas please let me know.

No comments: