Sunday, September 6, 2009

i almost forgot...

My mother and I have been going rounds for a few years now when it comes to remembering my shoe size. I wear a 6 1/2 as I am only 5' 1". Yes at one point in time, when I was say 20 pounds heavier, I wore a size 7. Only I barely fit into it and since I have lost weight since high school I am no longer that size. So it comes as a surprise to me that she consistently thinks I wear a 7. Even after many times of correcting her...

Picture this afternoon when she sends me a hideous picture of a pair of cream and what appears to be suede boots she found at the thrift. Moments later she calls me and of course my opening line, "those are nasty!" Hysterical laughter presents itself through my receiver, and she says "hey, you at least got to give me snaps because they're a 7"... My immediate answer being "I DON'T WEAR 7's. I WEAR A 6 1/2!!!"

As you can probably assume the laughter gets louder and more hysterical. My mother has all but blown a lung at this point. She's hopeless...

No comments: