Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh I Forgot,

I have forgotten to mention that I think Rosco (my miniature bear of a wiener dog) may have broken my nose. We had some family in from out of town about 2-3 weeks ago and in the midst of making my house look presentable, time allowing of course, I got some flowers for the front yard. I was considerably gung-ho for my planting experience because since we moved in the house last year I have done shit with the landscaping. None-the-less I was determined when it came to fixing up the exterior to do at least something, anything really.

Cut to a Friday afternoon and I mention to Melon that it would be really nice if 'da bear' was able to come and hang out in the front yard. We have been so awful at training the poor fella that he can't be trusted off a leash. Since we have a backyard, although not fenced in, da bear has a stake that he is connected to when he is let outside. So Melon, the wonderful husband he is, mentions that he can effortlessy relocate da bear's stake to the front yard and poof, problem solved!

Only we were gravely mistaken...

As Melon is bringing Rosco to the front yard he gets tangled up in his leash and I am instructed to untangle him. But of course I think he is adorable and decide to give him a gentle peck on the top of his furry little head first, only it doesn't pan out that way. As I lean my head in he head butts me in my nose. That certainly hurt like a bitch!

Now anytime I get a little rough with my nose i.e. nose blowing, it cracks. Definitly strange and a little grosse at the same time... no thanks to the stinky bear

No comments: