Friday, October 3, 2008

another day

so i feel like my life has been barreling along at a whopping 20 mph, yet everything imaginable has either happened, or i'm pretty sure is going to happen. in a month i'm getting married (woop woop!), and yet some how there is always drama.

one thing i would like to get clear (while whitening my teeth), not everything is about you. i'm not a 'Bridezilla' by any means but when people who clearly didn't give a shit about planning and expediting are asking questions due to seating arrangements and what not. it's selfish! i would never ask someone else to accommodate me because i'm a selfish ass. enough said on that topic.

school started last wednesday, so i'm starting to get full swing into that. there is this guy that i had 'met' during my Molecular Biochem series. i don't want to say met because i can't remember his name to save my life and would rather not talk to him... so anyways he's in all of my human nutrition classes this quarter (all 3) and has already asked me if i wanted to 'hitch a ride' with him in between the Food Science and Human Nutrition class. uhh.... no! also, i forgot to mention that during the second MolBioChem class he gave me his number so i could 'ask him questions' about anything in general. yeah, the minute he walked away i threw the number in the trash. seriously, get the hint!

and onto other news, i had an OB/GYN appointment last night in Dayton and on the way my car got a googly eye. the left blinker popped out. maybe it's being festive with Halloween, who knows. i'm going pumpkin picking tonight with Melon. can't wait!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I will never,ever be planning a wedding.I'd probably kill somebody.

yay for pumpkin picking :)

Silla_Sophia_Sangria said...

Bou! I thought you were getting married, but with a 20.00 budget or something like that?

Monster Bash Blog said...

yeaaa pumpkins!!!!!