Saturday, July 5, 2008

when you're a celebrity...

this is too funny. for those who may not know, I work at a bank. well i guess we all did a great job at customer service. enough so for some dude to put an add in craig's list under 'missed connection'. Buah-haha-ha-haha!!

here's the link if you want to check it out. i must say that he's a little old for me. i like older dudes and all, but not that old!

http://columbus.craigslist.org/mis/725224644.html

oh and we found out about said dude's post because of another customer who had told us about it. this customer also let slip that the gentleman posts the same thing every few weeks!

2 comments:

Jupiter said...

haha!

I found myself under Missed Connections on our craiglist. I am now really paranoid that people are watching me as I go about my daily business around town :P

And hey! 35 isn't old! Hmmph.

Silla_Sophia_Sangria said...

i know i'm sorry Bou. 35 isn't old at all. there's a good chance that given the right circumstances and if i were single that i might date someone who was 35... (cough cough Jared Leto)

so i retract my statement. haha

that's so funny that someone posted something about you too on craig's list. people are some creepy weirdos if i do say so myself!