Thursday, July 10, 2008

of course that would happen...

the other day when i was moving stuff from the apartment to the house i was cleaning out some trash from good old Passat. i'm not really a starbucks frou frou kinda drinker but i was enjoying myself a frappuccino. well i didn't finish all of the contents and i certainly wasn't about to at that very moment so i threw it away... naturally, like most people would do. only because i am a special breed of human being, when i threw it in the dumpster the lid some how popped off and splattered in my face and all over my shirt. 'are ya kidding me?!' is what i wanted to yell! the said dumpster is one of those huge ones that you would find behind most restaurants or in my case, an apartment complex. it's got the door that slides on the side with mountains and mountains of garbage. yep, and somehow i managed to squirt myself in the face with whipped coffee something or other... and of course that would happen to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and I are the same special breed of human being.That would totally happen to me.*sigh*