Sunday, December 16, 2007

not quite the winter storm we expected

I am so dissapointed in the "winter storm" that was forecasted for the weekend! I am told 4-8 inches of snow and all I get is a measly half inch of snow and the rest of it all rain. Now I love the rain just as much as the next person, but come on! I made sure that I had all of my shopping done so I could get snowed in, play with Rosco in the snow, peek out the window at my snow covered car and laugh at all the people who drive by for having to brave the roads. But instead all I get is black ice and a few snow flurries. It bites I tell you, BITES!

On to better news, I decided to check my grades from last quarter because I had forbade it whilst I was mad about my molecular bio-chem exam... turns out I got a C+. Hello!!??! That is almost a B, and further more, that is not a low C, that is not a middle round about C, no that is a high C. You have no idea how much that makes me happy and want to dance around naked. Anyone who is anyone that knows anything about me will always know how much of a bitch chemistry is for me. It is my nemesis. I have only gotten D's, the highest I think was a D+. I literally cry after every exam, and then I give my instructor the silent treatment.... Well, I guess it's not really the silent treatment when there are about 250 plus students in my lecture course. But either way, I did it. Yay me!

No comments: