Saturday, December 15, 2007

Greetings!

do you ever sit down to write and then all of a sudden get writer's block. I do, and I'm not sure as to why. Maybe it is becasue I feel like I have too much to say, or is it because I have too little say. It is coming to the end of the year 2007, which all in all was not so bad. It had its moments where I wanted to scream, pulling my hair out and running down the street, but who doesn't feel that way from time to time? It is snowing today and my feet are telling me that two days of shopping... not exaclty the best idea. I met my girlfriend at Easton and we ended up going to Brio where I had some wonderful french toast. It had marscapone cheese in it... ugh so good.

Tonight I am staying in because the roads are grosse, and I have some gifts to wrap. I feel like I almost have shoppers anxiety because my family decided to do a secret santa for gifts. I happened to get my grandma and still have no idea what to make her. Oh yeah, that is part of the rules. You can only spend a maximum of $30.00 and it all has to be hand made. I'm thinking something with sheep... any helpers or suggestions please let me know! So anyway, cut back to the mall on Friday afternoon, I am seeing all of these gifts that would be perfect and I'm not allowed to do anything with them. I wanted to scream! We are allowed to get stocking stuffers, but that is all. Do you think that clothes or a monstrous picture of the eiffel tower could fit into a stocking?

You know, they never did specify how big the stockings were.... interesting.

No comments: