Wednesday, February 10, 2010

MoaCW

And he's at it again. I can't remember the pseudonym I picked out for my co-worker, but he is at it again. For the weekend my sister and I, with the accompaniment of many friends are going out dancing. A tradition that is never really planned it just emerges when we have time and all of us can come together. So of course I would feel the need to share my weekend plans with said friend. His random text he sent me is as follows;

'Dayton shouldn't be able to spell mask fancy'.

My other favorite is the topper of the night;

'You should go to the gothic bar in the brewery district called the church with your hot topic crew instead of the mask in Dayton on Saturday. It would bring comradery to your team if you spend time outside the work place. Just saying...'

my response -- 'but I don't work at the masque'

'..... sigh'

I think it's fair game to say that I stress him out just a little bit. What are friends for?

No comments: