Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Of Course!

I am beyond livid as I slam my words out on the keyboard. That fucking guy who hit me (June 26) has yet to return my calls much less give me his insurance information. I contacted the BMV to get his insurance provider to try and file a claim and the only information they were able to provide me was US Auto Insurance... there is no US Auto Insurance. I know it because I had to call the Department of Insurance and they told me there is no company by that name. The closest to that is USAA Auto based out of Dallas TX. Give me a fucking break dude!! I then contacted my insurance agent and she instructed me to send a certified letter. I tracked the number, a notice has been left but the letter has yet to be picked up. I then tried to enter the address in my GPS, there is no 7976 Country Brook Ln. I then Mapquested it, I figured maybe my GPS was a little out of date with addresses. There is only a 7912-7945 Country Brook Ln. What an ASSHOLE!!! I have since called him and left him a not so pleasant message... the next step is a lawsuit and filing to have his license suspended. I'm done playing around with 32 year old incompetent losers.

No comments: