Sunday, June 15, 2008

YAY for houses and new beginnings!

Come Tuesday it will be official... we are getting the house! YAY!!! That means that I will be shipping off those hideous gold velvet curtains and perusing the local thrifts for wonderful used furniture and shabby chic inspired decor to fill the walls and rooms.

Yesterday we went and updated some of our wedding registries and I will let you know that Crate and Barrel apparently has a "no camera" rule in the store. I'm somewhat confused by this ruling because of the fact that if I want a picture of furniture and what have you, I can always get them ONLINE. Apparently they forgot that there is online shopping as well that gives all sorts of wonderful pictures of the products that they carry. Very interesting I must say.

Either way... We're getting a house!! I can't wait to pick out paint and new kitchen appliances.

Oh and a small update for the Friday the 13th post. We never got the chance to see the movie and is the second failed attempt, haha! We are going to try and see a matinée of the flick, so we'll see what happens. Hopefully I will see that effin movie today!


p.s. I made mini muffins today, they are delicious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay!! EXCITING STUFF!
Oh,oh!!...am I the one the hideous curtains are being shipped to? Cuz I do still want them. My address is PO Box 905,Trumansburg Ny 14886.

Yes,I totally just left my address publicly in a comment. It's not like I live in the PO Box,ya know? Besides, how many people stalk me through your comments,right? I'm guessing exactly zero people,that's how many.

Just don't go see The Happening. gods,it sucked.