Sunday, June 8, 2008

never again

let me tell you how wonderful a 1998 VW Passat is people. in the entire year and about 4 or 5 months that i have owned this piece of shit, some of the crap that's gone wrong with it consists of;

1. new boots (whatever the hell those are, but apparently without them my wheels can snap off)

2. driver side butt warmer has gone out (which in my opinion is the important one considering who really sits in the passenger side)

3. gasoline ventilation valve (which still needs to be fixed i might add, without it my car stalls out after filling up. but that has been happening since day 1)

4. left rear light doesn't come on (i have a one sided butt on the car)

5. no cruise control (due to a short)

6. sometimes the gas door won't open (due to another short, they're probably related)

7. blinkers and hazards failed (the most recent of the mess happened last tuesday , couldn't take it in until friday)

8. 2 oil leaks (that's right. not 1 but 2! one is the oil pan under the car and the second is in the engine and in the winter time i get to breath in the fumes of oil burning off my engine)

9. the under carriage protector thingy is gone... due to the snow storm last winter. (it's the plastic cover under the front of the car that's supposed protect the oil filter and all that crap) --> although it's kinda my fault that it's gone, but i'm not gonna admit that.

so there you have it. no more Passats for me! although anyone who really knows me knows that i'm completely lying and that i would totally buy another VW. i kinda want a golf, or a rabbit. i'm not going to anytime soon considering that my car still isn't paid off yet.

i hate cars. except Honda's. i love them!

No comments: