Tuesday, December 1, 2009

what an easy Thanksgiving...

kind of really. my family was awesome, the food was great, and for all those last minute 'show-er uppers' you may now leave. Thanksgiving wasn't so bad, minus the stress and a cramped house. It was the first year that I cooked for my family (turkey style) and the event was hosted at my place. I was super excited with how the turkey and food turned out and overall it was relatively quick. My little Stinky Baby, aka Stinky Foster had his first taste of Pickled Beet juice and surprisingly the kid enjoyed it. He is seven months and growing with his two bottom teeth and a slimy grin. He is wonderfulness wrapped all in one. I never would have expected him to be enjoying the beet juice, but hey when your kid likes something, he's gotta have it right? haha!! I'm sure there are going to be a few gasps, and to clear the record, no I am not going to be that kind of mother. He will have his boundaries, I was mainly talking about the Pickled Beet Juice.

now on to the rest of the Holidays...

No comments: