Thursday, November 5, 2009

kill me please, or at least take my test for me

oh my gawd i feel like i'm about to scream and explode from the inside out. i have a stupid ass test on marketing and i have just drank a double shot coconut mocha courtesy of my sister. i am glued to the chair and i feel like sprinting all over the place. i am complacent and uncomfortable as my pants don't fit right and my ass is numb. my body hurts due to day number two on the elliptical and i have t-minus 2 1/2 hours to get the rest of my studying in. i'm about to throw the damn keyboard as every key is sticking and i have completely lost all motivation.

it's not a good sign. i'll try to give you an answer of my well being in the next day or two. i have a feeling my evening is not going to be very good. uugh...

serenity now.

No comments: