Saturday, August 30, 2008

22 years equals my demise

let me tell you a little story. a story about the girl who was turning 22, and got bronchitis all at the same time. saturday started off with a bang when i woke up at 3 am crying because i couldn't breathe and my body felt like it was on pins and needles. at about 5:45 the same morning i ventured off to the local grocery and bought a thermometer. when i got to the car it was 99.8 and about five minutes later, the time it took me to drive home, it was an cool even 100 degrees F.

jump to saturday of the following week, i'm still on antibiotics and mucinex, i feel like i have a bruised lung and sound like a man...

(sigh)

1 comment:

Monster Bash Blog said...

I think you have earned the combo-comment of FEEL BETTER/HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

drink alot of birthday tea!